Search & Win

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pinterest Challenge

I'm a little behind on this, Young House Love issued the Pinterest Challenge a couple weeks ago, and while I wanted to join, life's been a little busy.  Anyway, I have chosen three things from my pin boards that I will try next week.  Here they are.

The first is a recipe for Scrambled Egg Sliders, it comes from Caramel Potatoes.
Don't those look yummy?  What a great way to start the day!

Next is this darling onsie dress from Barefoot in the Kitchen.  I have a friend who is having a baby girl and this would be so cute!! 
Last, I would like to make this dress from 2 Giggle Boxes for Little Monkey.  I have two t shirts that are a bit short, but otherwise still fit and plenty of fabric, so I think she might need this dress.

So there you have it!  This might be a bit ambitious, but I would like to give them a try!  I think I will try the egg sliders Sunday morning, we are having company and this looks like it would be good and easy to eat quickly!
Don't forget to join my Birthday giveaway,  I am giving away one $15 and two $10 gift cards to Lowe's!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment