Search & Win

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Change...

Life has been crazy busy this last week or so, and it isn't slowing down till after the new year!  This is the last time you will hear from me until 2013! 

So end this year with a bang, and start your new year remembering that it is a clean slate, with no expectations yet.  Take advantage of that and make it a year of change!  I fully intend to do that!  In my home I am planning to work toward a more organized house, with everything having a place and being in that place.  In myself, well, the changes that are needed are many, and at times it is daunting, but with Gods help I am and will strive to make those changes!  I want to remember to always think before I speak, stop gossiping, lose some and keep it off for once (that is going pretty well so far!), I want to be the helpmeet my husband needs, and the mother my daughter needs, and to be less about me, and more about others.  Its a lot of changes, and I know I will fail at times, and the victories may be so small that only I notice them, but that's okay.  So, today I will leave you with a quote that jumped at me yesterday, and may just be my "mantra" this year.

I hope you all have a wonderful new year, and will join me in a year of change.  Change is painful, but in the end so worth it!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. When you have a setback in your "changes", just remember that each morning we get a whole new bundle of mercy. Good for you Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like that- I think I need it tattooed on my hand or something so I remember it!

    ReplyDelete