Search & Win

Thursday, April 14, 2011

What is Swagbucks?

I know that for a long time I saw different posts about Swagbucks, but didn't really know what it was.  I finally decided to find out!  So for those of you still wondering, here is an explanation.

Swagbucks is a search engine, just like Google, or Yahoo, or Safari.  The difference, when you do a search on Swagbucks, you randomly earn points.  Those points can then be used to buy items, or gift cards, or to make donations to worthy causes.  I have been using Swagbucks since mid December 2010.  In the last 4 months, I have earned $100 worth of gift cards, and I didn't pay a dime!  I like the Amazon.com gift cards, they take 450 points for a $5 gift card.  I redeem them, and then put them on my Amazon account and they are ready the next time I want to place an order.  There are loads of different gift cards you can get if Amazon is not your thing, you can even get Paypal cash! 

I think Swagbucks is totally worth it, I mean where else can you get something for nothing?  I figure if I am already on the computer, it doesn't take that much longer to do a web search, instead of pushing a button, or using a bookmark to get to the website. 
So, if you are interested in Swagbucks, just click on their ad at the top of the post here, or send me an email, and I'll send you an invitation through my Swagbucks account. 
Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds so good! I might have to try this for dinner tonight.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering the Lowe's gift card giveaway. Following you back. ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! My previous comment was supposed to your grilled veggies post! :/ Sorry ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete