Search & Win

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sneak Peak At A New DIY Project

Today is a busy day for me!  I am trying to finish one DIY project, which I will show you a sneak peak of momentarily, as well as start another DIY project.  In between coats of paint, I have been cutting, breading, and freezing okra, as well as blanching and freezing yellow squash!  We will eat good, and healthy, this winter!!!

So, here is a sneak peak at what I am currently working on.

I am going to paint it white, and lightly distress it.  It will be used next to my front door.  Hopefully I will have it done by the end of the week!

Check back tomorrow for a big reveal!  I have been working on this project for a while, and you will actually get to see what happens when I flub, then have to start over again.  :)  Yep, I do occasionally have a flub.
Have a great day!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Thank you so much for stopping by.
    Have a great rest of your week.
    Best wishes,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete