Search & Win

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm Still Here! Just Workin'

Just thought I'd pop in to let you all know I am still here!  I have been a busy girl!!  I've been cleaning and reorganizing, and recovering, and painting, the list goes on! 

Here is a sneak peek at two of the things I've been working on, neither is finished, but they will be by the end of the week! 

I've almost completed my first recovering project!  It took 5 hours, and a bit of frustration, and lots of thankfulness that a friend let me borrow her pneumatic staple gun!

Next, some of you may remember that I started this little project back in December...,yep that December the one that was 8 months ago?  I needed Hubby to cut a piece of wood for the top and he never got a round to it till Saturday.  Why didn't I do it myself?  Cause I have strict instructions not to touch the table saw.  It does kind of scare me anyway. 

I need to give it a coat of poly and add the hooks and this one will be done!  Then I just have to get Hubby to hang it up!

I hope you will come by tomorrow, I am going to be taking part in the Blogtastic Extravaganza and will be giving away a bit of this and that.  I have a great Craftsman tool bag that you all are going to love!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Wondered where you'd been. Guess you are probably wondering the same here. I'll be getting around to it in a day or two. I finally made a "to do" list so blogging is going on it. Glad you have been able to get some stuff done.

    ReplyDelete