Search & Win

Friday, May 27, 2011

Help, I'm Clueless!!

I'm clueless when it comes to HTML!!  I have been trying and trying to make a button for this blog, and I just cannot figure it out.  I found this great tutorial by Krista at While He Was Napping, it has step by step instructions for all of it.  I followed them exactly!  I got my picture, put my name on it, and then followed the directions to upload it to Photobucket.  At that point, it worked great.  I added the code to my blog, and had an enormous button.  Krista told me how to resize it, and tried it again.  Now all I get is a message that says this content removed by Photobucket, or I get nothing at all!! Can any of you help?  I would like to get the button working because next week I will be joining the Summer Daze giveaway contest.  I have a great (at least I think so) giveaway for you all and I can't wait to show it!  Just a few more days!

If you have any suggestions for my HTML problem, I would be grateful!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment