Search & Win

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sewing Tutorials Continued....

This is kind of a mish mash of sewing tutorials that I have found helpful, I hope you do too!

17 Uses for Place Mats: purses, bags, crayon holders, aprons, makeup holder, etc., from Somewhat Simple.
Photo: Somewhat Simple
Photo:Somewhat Simple
Photo: Somewhat Simple
Photo: Somewhat Simple
A Ruffled Pillow from Jones Design Company.
Photo: Jones Design Company

A Sweater Pillow also from Jones Design Company.
Photo:  Jones Design Company

A Shopping Bag holder from Madigan Made.
Photo:  Madigan Made

Vintage Feed Bag knock off from Retropolitan.
Photo: Retropolitan

Tips for Sewing on Knit Fabrics by Whimsy Couture. I have found this extremely helpful!
Photo: Whimsey Couture
Last but not least, again from one of my favorites!  MADE has a great tutorial for dying elastic to make those cute skirts you see in stores that have colored elastic waistbands.  I have all the stuff to try this one, and I am hoping to do it this week!
Photo: MADE

I hope you have enjoyed these tutorials, and found them helpful!  I haven't tried them all yet, but they are on my list!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment