Search & Win

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Few of My Favorite...DIY's

Since it is still raining and thundering today, I haven't been able to work on the little project I was going to show you today, so instead I want to show you a few of my favorite DIY projects from other blogs.

This first one comes from Driftwood Interiors, who happens to be a favorite of mine!  Kerri comes from Brisbane, Australia.  Being from another country, they have totally different styles, and stores, and ideas, it is so much fun to see something different!  I particularly love this magnolia wreath, isn't it beautiful?

Next up is a numbered hanging rack that I love, it is my inspiration for a project I still need to finish!  This comes to us from Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures.

This is a great tutorial on how to make your own decor balls, it comes from Crazy Craft Bugs.

Here is a quick simple, but darling wreath from Jones Design Company.  Sadly this blog has not been updated in 5 or 6 months, not sure why, but it is still accessible, and has many great ideas!
***Just a note, as Jillian so kindly let me know, Jones Design Company is available!  I subscribe via RSS feed through Yahoo, and apparently it wasn't connecting and updating for some reason, so now it has all been fixed!!  THANKS Jillian!***

Here is a really simple tablecloth, you can do it in an afternoon!  This comes to us from Life Began In A Garden.
Here is a great dresser for a little boys room, or even a big boys room!  This comes to us from A Diamond in the Stuff.
I hope you all have enjoyed these as much as I have!  They are all on my favorites list, someday I just might give them a try!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. What a fun bunch of stuff! I was going to mention that I'm not sure what's up with your computer or something:-) Jones Design does post almost every day. (I know this cause I love that blog;-)
    Love all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat finds!

    I just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award!! Go check it out

    http://www.laforcebewithyou.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete