Search & Win

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Goodwill Finds

Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!  The weather is nice, I am cleaning my house, at lease I was before I sat down to type, and things are going well!

We went to Goodwill this week, to one I rarely go to.  Here is what I found!


Now, anyone who has tried to make a moss ball, or a flower arrangement knows that these little foam balls are way too expensive!  I got these, plus the silver ware chest for $3.62!!!!  I am planning to do a Mod Podge project with the silverware chest, it will be transformed and used to store card games!  I have them half hazardly stacked on a shelf, and they fall down easily, then I have a mess!  Hopefully this will take care of that problem!
You all have a great weekend!
Melissa


1 comment:

  1. My favorite finds at Goodwill are in the handbag section. I have 9 Fossil bags now from there. I LOVE that place.

    ReplyDelete