Search & Win

Monday, May 7, 2012

Pinterest Monday's #20

I hope you all had a great weekend!  We sure did!  Here are my favorites this week!

I love these plant markers from Shannon Makes Stuff they cost her a whole $1.99!! 

My hubby has a few of these old drills, he has been wondering if there is some kind of project to do with them, think I just found him one!  This is from one of my favorites,  Funky Junk Interiors.

Isn't this awesome?  I love it!  this comes from Blue Bird Heaven on Etsy.
I'll take one of these please! It is so cute, and would be really handy.  This comes from Riley Blake Designs.
I think I need one of these little zipper clutche's to go with my cute Retro Bag!  This is from The Adventures of Bluegirlxo. She has several different designs and a full tutorial.
That's all for today!  Hope you all have a great week!  We are going camping this weekend, and I am really, really looking forward to it!
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. love the planter markers and the rolling pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldn't the rolling pins be cute in a kitchen to hang vintage dishtowels? These finds are fantastic!!! Love all of them.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun finds. I'm loving the lilac that is IN the planter!

    ReplyDelete