Search & Win

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pinterest Monday # 16

Well, I'm a day late with this, but here are my favorites!

I love this vintage advertizing box turned table!  You can find this and others like it on etsy.
I love this idea from Buckets of Burlap.  I see these old tiered holders at yard sales and Goodwill regularly and I love them, but never knew quite what to do with them.  Now I know!
This is such a great idea!  I don't always want an actual picture on the wall, I want texture!  This combines both, and it is just cute as well! There is a great tutorial so you can make your own!  This is from the brilliant lady at Infarrently Creative.
This pretty setting is from ruffledblog.com.  I love the texture of lace and burlap, it is pretty and feminine yet not overly so.  It would be very easy to make for a patio party.
Isn't this awesome?  I know that all of our parents have old slides or Koda Chrome negatives.  Well, Rachael Reynolds figured out how to use them! Check out her etsy store for more!
These drawers turned planter are from Nani Andrade. There are no insturctions, but they look pretty self explanitory.  They are so pretty and fresh, I love the red drawer with the blue flowers! 

I hope you all are having a great day! 
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful features. I especially love that lamp shade made with old slides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are great Etsy finds. That lampshade is *to die for*....

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the burlap cutlery holder and the tiered stand!

    ReplyDelete