Search & Win

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pinterest Monday #15

I am really loving unique garden gates right now, and I really love this particular gate.
from http://wabisabi-style.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/bicyclegate-my-next-project.html
I also love this gate, come on, we all have some old garden tools lying around don't we?

http://www.finegardening.com/item/15985/a-garden-gate-fit-for-agardener
I love this idea for a room divider, I may have to see if I can try this one. This is from dishfunctionaldesigns.blogspot.ca.
For some reason I really like all the eclectic ways people are displaying succulents, I've never really been a fan of them, but they are growing on me!  I particularly like this dresser full of succulents from Curbly.

I hope you all enjoyed my favorites this week!
Have a great Monday!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. how cool is that bike gate!
    I love old furniture filled with plants- I need to get out and do some gardening!- autumn is a really good time to garden and plant in Australia.

    ReplyDelete