Search & Win

Monday, December 5, 2011

Pinterest Monday #7

Today is all about maps.  If you've been hanging around here for very long, you might have figured out that I LOVE all things maps.  So, here are some favorites from Pinterest.

A flower made of maps, love it! Wish I could figure out where to use it. This is from etsy.com.

 This is just, well all things maps! Love it! This comes from psimadethis.com.

 Have you taken the vacation of a lifetime recently?  Want to memorialize it in some way?  Well bluemossgirls.blogspot.com has some great ideas, like this one!

 I like unique vessels, so this idea from junkgardengirl.blogspot.com is right up my ally!

 This site has some great free printables of maps and other goodies, maybemej.blogspot.com.

This baby room is a great idea as well!  This comes from sidebysideblog.blogspot.com.

I love this ceiling, if I could do it in my house, I would! This comes from Rachel Pops.

I love this chair make over, so cute and it would be great in my family room!  This comes from roddyandginger.blogspot.com.

 Sigh, love this, enough said. This is from weheartit.com.
 This is something I would like to try, I have a globe that is damaged, and making it into a light would be awesome in my family room!  This comes from  catherinehug.de.

 Hope you all enjoyed our world tour as much as I did!
Melisa

1 comment:

  1. I have a board full of map ideas, love them- just need to find the time to actually make them!

    ReplyDelete