Search & Win

Monday, October 3, 2011

Pinterest Finds

So, I've been checking out Pinterest.  Yeah, you all got me hooked.  What can I say, I love to see what other people are working on.  I'm not particularly original, but I am decent at copying, or taking someone else's idea and giving it my own tweak.  So, I thought I'd show you a few things that jumped out at me last week.

I love this pom pom idea from Craftaholics Anonymous via Pinterest.  When I saw it I started having all kinds of ideas for Little Monkey's room.  I want to make it more little girl, and not baby, she's making that transition now, and she is not particularly happy with her Raggedy Anne room. These pom pom's would be a cute addition.

Source: Craftaholics Anonymous
Next I found this awesome idea for creating your own canvas art using doily Rub-ons from Hambly Screen Prints via Pinterest. Oh, and there is a great tutorial for making your own.
Source Hambly Screen Prints
This simple necklace tutorial comes from Tiny Sparkly Things via Pinterest.
source: Tiny Sparkly Things
My last favorite for last week, was this embroidery hoop decor, which I am going to recreate in my own way for my sister's baby room.  I know what you are thinking A, what in the world?  Trust me, it will work, and it will be so cute!  This comes from Imperfectly Beautiful via Pinterest.
Source: Imperfectlly Beautiful
 I hope you all enjoyed these great ideas!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. Isn't Pinterest so addicting? I pinned things for weeks before I realized there were tutorials with them. duh.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. PInterest would be so dangerous for me!!! Seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete