Search & Win

Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Finds

Happy Monday Ya'll!  Hope you had a great weekend!  We had a very busy one here, but oh so fun!  We went to an auction Friday night and picked up a few things, Sunday we went to Goodwill and got a chair (hubby's find).  I'll tell you all about Saturday later this week!

So, on to the finds!  First, these frames and cookie cutters were found at yard sales last weekend while on the way to a birthday party.  We left early, so we decided to stop, I'm so glad we did!

These are for my little sis, she is decorating her kitchen with vintage kitchen items

I picked these frames up without really knowing what I was going to do with them, I still don't know for sure.  But, I think I am going to paint them white, and then do some gray or brown glaze to show off the detail.  Don't they have great detail?  I paid $1 each for them, then Friday night I found the exact same frames, pictures and all, at an antique store for $15 each!  I like my price so much better!

At the auction Friday we got this stuff!
The bottle with the map is an old wine bottle from Italy paid $2, old crock $8, old mallet $5

Hubby really wanted the mallet, he says they are good when you are using chisels, I wanted to use it for decor, oh well!

Again, Hubby's buy, he likes to buy chairs, we have so many!  I think this would look cute painted white, but not sure what we'll do with it. He paid $10.
Again, Hubby's buy.  He got this at Goodwill for $4.95, says it will be a good "shop" chair.

Not bad for the weekend!  I think we got some pretty good buys!  How about you?  Get any good deals this weekend?  Stop by again this week, we'll two big reveals!
Melissa
  http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some fun finds. Really like the cookie cutters. Very cute. LM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice finds! I love them all especially the cookie cutters! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookie cutters are completely awesome. I've never seen ones like that before.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete