Search & Win

Monday, November 12, 2012

Pinterest Monday # 30

Before I show you my favorites this week I just one say a word about yard sale etiquette.  If you advertise a yard sale on Craigslist, and if someone happens to email you about said yard sale to ask questions about certain sale items, and you know they are coming from an hour away, it is INCREDIBLY rude and thoughtless not to email that person or post on Craigslist that you have cancelled your yard sale. Needless to say, though I was willing to pay this persons price for their items, I am not now.

So, back to my Pinterest favorites!  My daily schedule has changed a bit recently and I am finding it hard to get dinner on the table in a timely manner some days.  So I started searching out good freezer meals on Pinterest.  I have found some great sites with good recipes.

I think my favorite tips and meals site is A Turtle's Life for Me.  Natalie has a whole list of foods she freezes, the cook books she gets her recipes from (she does not give the recipes out), and lots of tips and tricks.  Plus, her blog is just fun to read!
I love What's Cookin Chicago?'s site as well! The Corn and Black Bean Empanada's are next on my freezer meal list.  They sound yummy and like a good thing to have on hand for a quick lunch.
Next up is Once A Month Mom, this whole site is dedicated to once a month shopping and food prep and they have lots of recipes.  This link will take you to a list of 101 freezer friendly recipes.
Last but not least, a list of 31 things you can freeze, and some recipes to help out as well from One Good Thing By Jillee!
I hope you will find these as helpful as I have!  Starting next month I will occasionally post freezer friendly recipes that I have tried and we enjoyed!  I love this kind of cooking, it means a great dinner on those hectic days!
I hope you all have a great week!  I am really looking forward to next week and lots of family!!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment