Search & Win

Monday, July 16, 2012

Pinterest Monday # 24

Howdy! I hope you all had a great weekend!!  Here are my favorite picks from Pinterest!

I love this chevrom picture "frame" from Mindy's Minute Market. I can see lots of options here, change the colors, or flip it around and your chevrons go the other way.  Love this idea!!

This is from The Hell on Heels Housewife.  I can totally see this in a boy room, even an older boy room or a living room.  There are so many options!

I love this pillow from Thoughts from Alice W.  I love that it looks girly and feminine and yet rustic and rough. 
I know you all just love things in ombre shades, while I might not choose this color scheme, I like the idea! This is from Apartment Therapy.

That's all I have for you today! I hope you all have a great week and gets lots accomplished!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment